Campos is a market research and strategy firm dedicated to helping clients understand and innovate their customer experience and their brand.
Recognized in 2017 as one of the fastest growing companies in our region, we have over 40 employees working in each of the disciplines of market research: comprehensive data analytics, in-depth secondary research, a wide variety of qualitative research techniques—including a full-service focus group facility—and complex quantitative research. Our clients typically use multiple forms of research to deeply understand their customer experience or brand issues.
We are unique among our market research peers in that we employ a team of highly trained strategists who are responsible for weaving together the insights unearthed in the various forms of research, helping our clients effectively use those insights to develop complex strategic responses.
At Campos, we have a team of CX and brand strategists who believe that an organization’s customer experience and brand are inseparable. They are highly skilled at using research to identify the ways to improve both the customer’s experience and their brand perception.
When our strategists dissect a client’s customer experience, they also help lead a team to re-imagine and re-engineer the experience in ways that meet both the client’s strategic goals and the customer’s need for engagement.
Regardless of whether the need is for more straight-forward research or for comprehensive strategic planning, Campos has the tools and talent to help clients meet their strategic goals.
We dig your data, and we also protect it.
- PHI/PII data is stored at a SOC2 audited datacenter offsite.
- Strict control is maintained over movement of any data:
- Access to data is restricted.
- Portable devices, such as laptops, flash drives, and phones, are encrypted.
- Sensitive data is transferred over secure means, such as an SSL-protected SFTP.
- We carry cyber liability insurance.
- Employees undergo recurring training in security awareness, including phishing and ransomware tactics.
- New hires must pass a background check.
We are a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise and a member of these organizations:
- Allegheny Conference: Regional Investors Council (RIC)
- American Marketing Association
- Insights Association
- Pittsburgh Ad Fed