Expert Respondent Recruitment
We take pride in recruiting quality respondents with excellent show rates. And when confronted with a difficult recruit, we couple our expertise with creativity to resolve the challenge.
- We provide full-service local and multi-market respondent recruitment using online, phone and social media techniques.
- We work with you to identify target segments and make sure that the screening questionnaire is designed to obtain qualified and articulate individuals.
- We identify sample sources including client lists, random sample, targeted lists or our proprietary panel of Southwestern Pennsylvania and surrounding area residents.
Pittsburgh Market Reports
Top Rated Facilities in Our Region
Whether your needs are purely research-based, or extend to offsite meeting needs for training or strategic business gatherings, our state-of-the-art, top-rated facilities are affordable, accessible, and centrally located in downtown Pittsburgh.
Each focus group suite includes:
- A state-of-the-art audio and video recording system which provides back-up storage and easy access to previously conducted sessions
- Updated ceiling mounted video cameras and microphones
- Pivoting speakers and independent volume control in the observation rooms
- Attractive wall-mounted plates for VGA pass through
Each suite offers:
- Reconfigurable conference tables and a variety of room settings to meet your needs (e.g. conference style, mini group, IDI, living room, mock jury presentations)
- Adjustable lighting control in group rooms
- Large client viewing rooms with oversized one-way mirror
- Meals catered to specification
- Digital audio and video recording and transfer via secure FTP site
- Wi-Fi connectivity throughout
- USB, DVD/CD recording and duplication
- Equipment and software, including Morae, for website usability testing
- LCD projector and presentation screen
- Video streaming for remote viewing through FocusVision via desktop & mobile device
- Comfortable client lounge area
Think Tank space also available:
Qualitative research is often iterative. In addition to second floor focus group space, we have a fully white-boarded “think tank” space available for you and your customer to brainstorm potential responses to the qualitative insights.
VO!CE OF THE REGION