Expert Respondent Recruitment
We take pride in recruiting quality respondents with excellent show rates. And when confronted with a difficult recruit, we couple our expertise with creativity to resolve the challenge.
- We provide full-service local and multi-market respondent recruitment using online, phone, and social media techniques.
- We work with you to identify target segments and make sure that the screening questionnaire is designed to obtain qualified and articulate individuals.
- Our in-house recruiting database, VO!CE of the Region, is a proprietary panel of thousands of Southwestern Pennsylvania and surrounding area residents.
- We identify sample sources including client lists, random sample, or targeted lists.
CAMPOS FACILITIES: Everything’s Brand New
Campos has moved across town! We’ve built beautiful new facilities in our brand-new space, located in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh’s Cultural District and within walking distance of many restaurants and hotels.
Whether your requirements are purely research-based, or extend to offsite training, strategic business gatherings, or innovation sessions, you’ll find our new state-of-the-art facilities to be just what you need. Take a look:
OUR 2 FOCUS GROUP ROOMS FEATURE:
- Reconfigurable conference tables and a variety of room settings (e.g. conference, theater or classroom style, IDIs or mini-groups, living room, mock jury presentations)
- Room 1 is 22′ x 25′ with capacities of 12/focus group set up; 16/classroom style; 26/theater style
- Room 2 is 15′ x 32′ with capacities of 8/focus group set up; 8/classroom style
- Room 2 has a large sofa-and-chairs seating area with a whiteboard wall
- Digital audio and video recording with back-up storage for up to 90 days and easy access to previously conducted sessions
- HD recording for all groups
- 65” wall-mounted display monitor with HDMI connection
- Ceiling mounted video cameras and mics
- Secure cloud-based file transfer
- Natural light
OUR 2 CLIENT SUITES FEATURE:
- Tiered seating; capacity of 8
- An oversized one-way mirror
- Recessed speakers
- Independent volume control
- Adjustable lighting control
- Natural light
- An adjoining private client lounge; capacity of 4
- Closed-circuit observation on a 65” wall-mounted display monitor with HDMI connection in client lounge
- Meals catered to specification
AVAILABLE ON-SITE AMENITIES:
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Equipment and software rentals, including Morae, for website usability testing
- Closed-circuit observation feed to both focus group rooms simultaneously
- USB and DVD recording and duplication
- LCD projector and presentation screen
MORE WORK SPACES:
Think Tank Innovation Space
- Reconfigurable conference tables and living room style discussion area
- Room is 21′ x 35′ with capacity of up to 22 at the table
- 65″ display monitor with HDMI connection
- Web and teleconferencing capabilities
- White board walls (all 4 sides)
Breakout/Huddle Rooms (3)
- Roundtable seating for 4
- 47” wall-mounted display monitors with HDMI connection
Let’s talk about what you need, and when you need it. Contact us through our BID REQUEST PAGE, or call (412) 471-8484 ext. 309 and speak with Kelli Best.