Expert Respondent Recruitment
We take pride in recruiting quality respondents with excellent show rates. And when confronted with a difficult recruit, we couple our expertise with creativity to resolve the challenge.
- We provide full-service local and multi-market respondent recruitment using online, phone and social media techniques.
- We work with you to identify target segments and make sure that the screening questionnaire is designed to obtain qualified and articulate individuals.
- We identify sample sources including client lists, random sample, targeted lists or our proprietary panel of Southwestern Pennsylvania and surrounding area residents.
CAMPOS FACILITIES: Everything’s Brand New!
Campos has moved across town! We’ve built beautiful new facilities in our brand-new space, located in downtown Pittsburgh’s Cultural District.
Whether your requirements are purely research-based, or extend to offsite training, strategic business gatherings, or innovation sessions, you’ll find our new state-of-the-art facilities to be just what you’re looking for.
Each focus group suite includes:
- A state-of-the-art audio and video recording system which provides back-up storage and easy access to previously conducted sessions
- Updated ceiling mounted video cameras and microphones
- Independent volume control in the observation rooms
- Attractive wall-mounted plates for VGA pass through
Each suite offers:
- Reconfigurable conference tables and a variety of room settings to meet your needs (e.g. conference style, mini group, IDI, living room, mock jury presentations)
- Adjustable lighting control in group rooms
- Client viewing rooms with oversized one-way mirror
- Meals catered to specification
- Adjoining client lounges with comfortable seating and closed circuit observation
- Digital audio and video recording and transfer via secure FTP site
- Secure Wi-Fi connectivity throughout
- USB, DVD/CD recording and duplication
- Equipment and software rentals, including Morae, for website usability testing
- LCD projector and presentation screen
- 3 additional breakout rooms with roundtable seating and 55” display monitors
Think Tank Innovation Space:
- 65″ display monitor with USB connection
- Web conferencing capabilities
- Reconfigurable conference tables with a comfortable living room style discussion area
- Multiple white board surfaces
We’ll have photos posted soon.
Meantime, let’s talk about what you need, and when you need it. Contact us through our BID REQUEST PAGE, or call (412) 471-8484 ext. 309 and speak with Kelli Best.
VO!CE OF THE REGION